May 11, 2019 11:00 am - May 11, 2019 2:00 pm
Asia and the Pacific | India | Gandhinagar Gujarat India | Shree P.K.Chaudhari mahila Arts College Sector-7, Opp. Central S.T. Bus Depot, Gandhinagar, 382007, Gujarat, India
Conferences / Advisory
Shree P.K.Chaudhari mahila Arts College Sector-7, Opp. Central S.T. Bus Depot, Gandhinagar, 382007, Gujarat, India Organize International Online Seminar on Indigenous Languages at May 11, 2019 11:00 am. Please kindly submit papers, Quotations, Book Reviews only in Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Principal Dr. Urmila Chaudhari, Dr. Leena Swadia, Dr. Mina Vyas.
Main Objectives of Online Seminar
Focus global attention on
- the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- their significance for sustainable development, reconciliation, good governance and peacebuilding
Target steps that will
- improve quality of life
- enhance international cooperation
- strengthen intercultural dialogue
- reaffirm cultural and linguistic continuity
Increase the capacity
of all stakeholders to take measures that will support, access and promote indigenous languages in accordance with the legitimate rights of the people who speak them.