link | 50 Words
A project that aims to put 50 words of as many Australian Indigenous languages online as possible, with audio. Created by the Research Unit for Indigenous Language at the University of Melbourne.
- Category: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages
- Thematic area: Language learning and teaching
- Call topics: Social inclusion and solidarity (e.g. recognition of sign languages)
- Major objective: Thematic areas: Promotion
- Area of intervention: Increasing understanding, reconciliation and international cooperation