The ACU Review is a new magazine, published in 2019 by the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Each issue seeks to showcase the extraordinary and diverse work of universities across the Commonwealth, taking a thematic approach.
The first issue focuses on endangered languages and the work of universities are doing to promote, preserve and revitalise them, with articles written by scholars, academics and practitioners working in this area. Read it here www.acu.ac.uk/the-acu-review
- Category: Academic publication
- Thematic area: Language endangerment
- Call topics: Mainstreaming across national development plans and language policies
- Major objective: Focus attention on the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Increasing understanding, reconciliation and international cooperation