document | Atunse Nla-Great Remedy
Programme tittle: Eto Atunse Nla- Great Remedy
* Executive Summary
The programme title is Eto Atunse Nla- ( great remedy). The programme is design to revitalize the indigenous languages that is going into extinction . The aim is to use Ewi (Yoruba poetry ) exponent to explicate a topic on literary-cultural aspect of our indigenous languages for the purpose of conveying good messa sage.
The specific objectives are:
1. To promote the indigenous languages
2. To explicate a particular topics affecting literature and cultural aspect of indigenous language for the teaching of moral values in the society.
3. To increase the traditional cultural concert among the youth .
4. To awakening the interest of the youth to the development of our indigenous languages.
5. To improve the basic knowledge of indigenous languages in the youth.
*. Number of presenters:
One presenter cum the crew members (at least five members of radio station to be used).
* Programme Methodology
The programme is going to be both live and recorded one . It will include a musical and carry out a commercials activities.
* Mode of Commercial
The series of commercial will include the school extra cultural activities and other indigenous literary activities.
* Independent Sponsor
The project is going to be an independent sponsors who are going to finance the project.
The sponsor of this great programme stands to gain from the programme. The Organisation or establishment will enjoy the wide scope publicity in addition to their popularity and their product or services will experience high patronage from the public.
* Contribution to Knowledge
The programme will increase our cultural values of indigenous languages in the society. It will beef up our confidence to identify our natural identity to our own indigenous languages thereby given us integrity before the international communities.
* Production Stage
The recording will be done in the selected radio studio of one of the commercial medium Organisation in Nigeria preferably Adaba 88.9 fm with the request assistance of the in house directors and producer plus the crew members together with their equipment . The assistance of the advertising agencies in the radio station will be required .
* coverage Area
The programme will cover far distance since most of the radio station are on the internet . People can listing to the programme on their android or through digital radio.
*Targeted Audience Age
Youth -18year old and Adult.
* Who present it?
The presenter of this programme hold a Master of Art in Yoruba Language and Literature. From Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and A post graduate Diploma in Journalism, from International Institute of Journalism in Abuja-Nigeria.
* Post Production
This stage is the editing stage of the who programme in order to make it perfect. The display of names of the contributors and other members of the production crew at the end of the programme.
Air time-----30 minutes= 250000
Crew members services--=40000
Total------------------=. 440000 naira
I look forward to hearing from you.
Olusegun Adeyemi HOSEA.
- Category: education
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: SDGs
- Major objective: Deliver capacities to take concrete actions and measures to support, access and promote indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages