Neapolitan Academy: the first course of Neapolitan Language recognized by the Municipality of Naples
The international work to saving a world heritage (music, theater, literature, Mediterranean Diet)
Accademia Napoletana (Neapolitan Academy) works for cultural and linguistic rights, in cooperation with everyone fight for human rights. The teaching activities for Neapolitan Language are according a CEFR method.
- Category: Artistic items (posters, photos, event outlines)
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Youth engagement and digital activism
- Major objective: Target steps to improve quiality of life, enhance international cooperation and reaffirm cultural linguistic continuity
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages