Press release denouncing the victimization and discrimination of Neapolitan speakers in Italy by the UANM and the Neapolitan Academy for the protection of the language and culture of Naples.
This document emphatize the scarce or absent access of children of Neapolitan mother tongue to the knowledge and the social value and dignity, of their own and authentic historical-cultural heritage.
- Category: cultural rights
- Thematic area: Documentation
- Call topics: Environmental and language activism
- Major objective: Focus attention on the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Empower through capacity-building