Link to the post on Indigenous Languages and Biodiversity:Participation in the 19th International Wildlife Law Conference - University of Barcelona Faculty of Law in partnership with the Institute for Biodiversity Law and Policy of Stetson University College of Law.
Reflection about about the lack of reference in environmental law of the existing interaction between linguistic and biological diversity.
- Category: Aboriginal Languages
- Thematic area: Good Practices / Indigenous knowledge-sharing
- Call topics: Environmental and language activism
- Major objective: Focus attention on the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages