Students from the College of Charleston will present a series of posters to raise awareness of the linguistic diversity and the revitalization efforts of different indigenous languages in the Western Hemisphere. These posters will be ‘unveiled’ at an event co-sponsored by the Linguistics Program and the Linguistics Club on October 22, 2019 and will remain on display until the end of the month.
- Category: Artistic items (posters
- Thematic area: Revitalization
- Call topics: Environmental and language activism
- Major objective: Focus attention on the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Growth and development through elaboration of new knowledge