North Queensland Regional Aboriginal Corporation ran a five day Juru Language Workshop in Townsville in April 2019. Inti Aedeo was our linguist. During the workshop, to help memorize some vocabulary, we recorded this song, hope you enjoy it!
- Category: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Environmental and language activism
- Major objective: Deliver capacities to take concrete actions and measures to support, access and promote indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages