document | Neapolitan Language
Neapolitan Language...A Cultural World Heritage to save...
Social and cultural problem to preserve a mother language in Italy.
The work of Accademia Napoletana to save Neapolitan Language for young people and children in Naples.
- Category: Academic publication
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Intergenerational transmission
- Major objective: Focus attention on the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages