document | Re-Storying Biocultural Diversity: Wisdom from Young Indigenous Leaders (Langscape Magazine Vol. 8)
We're so thrilled to have just released this 160-page, ad-free, full-colour double issue of Langscape Magazine!
The stories in this special issue have been largely drawn from those submitted to the Indigenous Youth Storytellers Circle, a Terralingua project developed as a contribution to the United Nations International Year of Indigenous Languages (IYIL 2019).
- Category: cultural diversity
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Intergenerational transmission
- Major objective: Thematic areas: Promotion
- Area of intervention: Growth and development through elaboration of new knowledge