A group of researchers, teachers and indigenous students have just finished the first stage of the Terena Language Teaching Application. The application began to be formulated in early 2018, and features words in the Terena language and in the Portuguese language.O app, a princípio está habilitado para ser utilizado em computadores e notebooks, e a ideia é que possa futuramente ser compatível à dispositivos mobile, para facilitar o acesso não somente dos estudantes, mas de qualquer outra pessoa interessada no idioma.
- Category: Electronic applications (such as non-commercial apps)
- Thematic area: Cultural and Linguistic Continuity
- Call topics: Environmental and language activism
- Major objective: Deliver capacities to take concrete actions and measures to support, access and promote indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages