ARHI-a non profit organization based in Assam of North East India has been involved in revitalization of Indigeneous Tiwa language through language workshops since 2017.
- Category: Aboriginal language
- Thematic area: Revitalization
- Call topics: Intergenerational transmission
- Major objective: Deliver capacities to take concrete actions and measures to support, access and promote indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Creation of favourable conditions for knowledge-sharing and dissemination of good practices with regard to indigenous languages