This is aCQPWeb interface which was created by Andrew Hardie (Lancaster University). Our version is adapted and in translation process, even though we offer the original English version also.
The available corpus contain the sentences in Mapudungun, and the respective translations into English and Spanish, of the Part III. Morphology and morphosyntax of the noun, and the Part VIII. Texts from A Grammar of Mapuche.
[Ineke Smeets (eds.: Bossong, G., Comrie, B., Dryer, M.) A Grammar of Mapuche. Berlin, New York: Mouton de Gruyter, 2008]
- Category: Online language resources
- Thematic area: Language technologies and digital resources
- Call topics: Technology and e-economy (e.g. language technology)
- Major objective: Focus attention on the critical risks confronting indigenous languages
- Area of intervention: Growth and development through elaboration of new knowledge